LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And Hello To You


Over the last few months, I got used to the idea of blogging about my half marathon training with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Team In Training. Unfortunately, I am not able to continue on with my team (but I CAN "accidentally" show up to run with my new friends). So, here is my own personal blog about the extraordinarily mundane happenings in my life. I will do my best to post at least once a week for those of you far from me. And I promise to keep it real...really!

So, I'm not going to San Francisco in October for the Nike Women's Marathon weekend but I am continuing on with training for the half marathon here in Memphis in December. That's right, this girl is gonna complete a 13.1 mile race just cuz she's crazy...that and she's trying to keep up with her super athletic husband (who's crazier than me...he's doing 26.2 miles). I really wanted so badly to go to San Fran but it isn't gonna happen this year...BUT it will happen next year and I may go all the way and make it my first full marathon. Stay tuned!!

In the meantime, I do hope you follow me as I enter the world of blogging and running...after all, you've got 10 minutes for a laugh...right?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. As a formerly-religious-about-blogging person, I know how important the comments are.

    Your energy and spirit are wonderful! Keep up the good work!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete